Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program prepares students for challenging and rewarding careers in one of the following fields: Network Design and Administration or Computer Information Systems. Depending on the program track, Information Technology majors are taught various aspects of the management of information technology such as performance measurement, program development, disaster recovery, security, business analysis, top-down design of systems, and writing of technical documents. The concept of teamwork may be reinforced through the assignment of group projects in various courses. Overall, the curriculum is designed to teach technology as well as to develop technological decision-making skills required by a successful information technology professional.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Suffolk County Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now